APEX Project Management offers building design and project management services that are personal, responsive, and reliable. For over 25 years Apex PM has provided owners and project stakeholders expertise in planning, building design and project management. Our goal is to provide efficient attractive facilities that meet cost constraints and schedules.
APEX PROJECT MANAGEMENT WORKS TO GET IT DONE
PROJECT PLANNING, DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION PHASES:
Focus on important building design decisions including:
- Review of budget constraints and project schedules
- Site selection/ site due diligence- environmental and geotechnical assessments
- Efficient site circulation to vehicle parking and truck receiving and shipping areas
- Traffic study / Storm water study / Site utilities for incoming services
- Preliminary floor plans and building elevations
- Selection of structural system
- Preliminary project approval from local planning and building officials
Develop preliminary plans leading to design development and construction documents:
Site plan development detailing buildings, roads, parking, site drainage, utilities and landscaping
- Selection of building materials for the building shell and interiors best suited for project use
- Development of floor plans detailing architectural and structural elements, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Building sections and specifications
- Client review of plans for design input to meet project requirements
- Value engineering of construction documents
- Complete construction documents and assemble bid packages
APEX PM provides project management services during the building permit process. Representation at public meeting for project presentation to government approval boards and committees. Applications for permits and track approvals during the permit process.
Pre-qualify contractors and vendors. Bid analysis and award of construction contracts. Construction administration, scheduling, project meeting correspondence and implementation of quality controls. Construction submittal reviews, field representation, monitor controls for cost reduction. Pay application verification. Project close-out. Life cycle cost analysis and facility operations assistance.